Pokemon Music

Counter Teaming

Go down

Counter Teaming

Post  Crona on Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:02 am

I've encountered this quite a few times.
For any gym with specific type, they most likely have encountered some form of counter team at some point.
As much as we make our teams to stop it, it's impossible at a certain point because of our types. Some types are an amazing combo, but some like mine, Electric/Flying, have difficulty.
It's not hard to recognize one. At one point I encountered THREE new teams, each holding a Mamoswine lead which counters my usual lead. So I know people make new teams to handle mine.
Please, if you're not good enough to beat our teams with a normal OU team, then you suck at battling. So please, go away.
Crona

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Counter Teaming

Post  YUSER on Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:10 pm

Well my old main team had an abomasnow lead with a modded stallrein and a bronzong for rain later in the game and a kingdra for sweeping. And guess what the sc specs said?LOL noob counter team much you suck at battling.

YUSER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My Options

Post  Address Unknown on Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:02 pm

Unfortunately I can't force them not to counter team, even though I do have a rule placed forbidding it. What I can do is, if you do believe it is a counter team. You can ask me to come into the battle or you can show me a battle log afterwards, and I will do my best to decide whether it is a counter team or not.

Address Unknown
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://unknownleague.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  shuckieee11 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:56 pm

just dont give them the badge if the counter team. For my gym its not that hard to pick up tho, since ground and steel types. The biggest counter I see is switching HP elec to grass on offensive suicune, (no regular offensive cune runs hp grass) they switch it to counter my water check in quagsire ,
shuckieee11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Drorrock on Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:49 pm

i have seen several counter teams, and i have discussed it with each person, in two cases settled that it was a counter team by accident (their regular team happened to match up well with me) and in another case i just refused to give the badge.

Im fire/ghost, and this guy brought a rain team with scarfed gengar on it. Not only that, he also had a tyranitar on it, and no pokes except gengar that didnt resist fire. It was quite obvious that he counterteamed, and i actually watched a battle he had on the ladder immediately after beating me, and he used a totally different team. That right there i saw as a huge tip off

Drorrock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down